C-series hydrogen production system
The CPU Hydrogen C series hydrogen production system is a highly integrated cabinet-type hydrogen production system. The electrolyzer, gas separation system, control system, and purification system are all installed in a 40 ft container, covering an area of approximately 30 m2.
- The hydrogen production system adopts a new one-for-two design, that is, two electrolyzers share a set of gas-liquid separation system;
- The electrolyzer adopts a new type of non-metallic frame, with a working pressure of 1.0 MPa;
- Modular design for easy transportation and installation;
- Can be applied to outdoor environments, reducing construction costs.
- It can provide on-site hydrogen production and refuelling for hydrogen vehicles, hydrogen ships, etc., reducing the cost of hydrogen transportation.
- Using a new generation of diaphragm, high efficiency conversion rate, and system power consumption ≤ 55 KW·h/kg
- The hydrogen production is 200 standard cubic meters per hour (approximately 420 kg per day), with a purity of 99.999%, which can meet the needs of fuel cells.